Me & Philosophy
I have been studying philosophy for many years as a hobby.
Here is an overview of my journey until now:
1. Organized every philosopher by influence. (≈2015)
2. Started reading and taking notes. (2016 - Present)
My note-taking process has changed a lot throughout the years. Nowadays, I am highlighting parts of the book so that later I can digitalize them with a scan app.
I have always read my books chronologically, here you can find the full list of my books.
3. Organized all my notes into mind maps for each philosopher. (2019 - Present)
This helps me remember the parts I found relevant for each book I have read.
4. Create new mind maps (2020 - Present)
I made this to better understand what is being said about philosophers and specific topics.
5. Writing texts (2022 - Present)
This is definitely a big challenge for me since I never felt comfortable writing. But it felt necessary to start writing and mixing my study with more contemporary papers and sciences.
My name is Patrick, I was born in Brazil in 1996, and I am currently living in Berlin.
Not sure what else I should write about me here…